Weighted and unscented eye pillows with removable covers. Heat in the microwave and oven, or cool in the freezer.
The yoga eye pillow is a versatile tool to soothe tired eyes, block out unwanted light and help deepen your relaxation. Use as a warm compress to relieve dry eyes and across the body to ease migraines, cramping and pain.
Blästa Henriët Eye Pillow
- Do not overheat
- Heat the bag in a clean, oven proof container when heating
- Ensure the microwave turntable turns freely with the bag on it and is not obstructed
- Do not use grill setting on electric oven
- Do not use gas oven
- Never leave the bag unattended when heating
- Always use a timer when heating the bag in a conventional oven
- Do not reheat until completely cooled down
- Leave the bag to cool on a non-combustible surface such as a kitchen draining board
- Do not allow the wheat to dry out otherwise it could burn.
- Rehydrate the wheat by placing an ovenproof container of water along with the bag in the microwave or oven to create steam, alternatively sprinkle the bag with water before heating
- There is no time limit for cooling the bag in the freezer
- The bag can be stored in the freezer long term